Saturday, September 8, 2007

Top Movies Update

I have generated a list of approximately 271 movies thus far. Out of this master list, I have identified 66 movies that will definitely appear in my top 100 favorite movies list. The list should be done within the next week. I know, I know, you can't wait. Well, I have some exciting news. To help me compile and rank the movies and get the list posted sooner rather than later, I have hired a research assistant. Don't worry, he will have no influence on the actual decision making process, well, at least I hope not.

Ok, I don't have a research assistant. That was a joke. But it is taking some time to get through all of these movies, and I anticipate adding more to the master list because I would be horrified if I posted my top 100 favorite movies and then realized that I didn't include a flick that is in my top 43 favorites. Then again, if I haven't identified a particular movie by now, it probably isn't one of my favorites.

Anyway, hang in there. The list will be complete soon. I still haven't figured out how I am going to reveal it, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. In the meantime, here is a trailer for 3:10 to Yuma (which has gotten really good reviews). Enjoy:

No comments: